The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email from them saying I need to sign up for a higher account (as opposed to the free one now). They stated it is against their rules
to share photos to a another web site?

·
Administrator
14,057 Posts
So many people are talking about emails from Photobucket and I have yet to get one of those emails.

In fact I went to Photobucket to see what's going on and I had no problem I even got some of my pictures out of there and post and some place else.

·
Administrator
1,992 Posts
It's unfortunate of the route Photobucket decided to go with but we are waiting on our techs to find a solution to fix the affected threads with broken images. Moving forward, we encourage the community to use the attachments, your albums and gallery to host your images here.

We'll update you once we hear any news from our techs on the fix for all this. Until then, let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Administrator
1,992 Posts
tinypic is a owned by Photobucket so we're not sure how long they'll stay free for. the good thing about tinypic is that you don't need an account but that also means that you may not be able to recover old images if the site goes down.

always back up your images to your computer or a memory card in case this happens.

we do recommend that you upload images to the forum so that any attachment issues can be directed to us, should they somehow disappear.

Lee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts