The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
So? Goody for him. I guess that proves it, let's give up our guns. Obama is legit. Please.

·
Registered
7,666 Posts
...typical politics...<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-weight: bold">kiss the baby, then steal it's lollypop</span></span>

·
Registered
25,511 Posts
Fake! Doesn't show the sequence where he throws it down and runs off cryin' like a baby.

Hey, Kerry posed in an FO vest, staged a photo op buying a hunting license and told yarns about crawling on his belly with a shotgun, hunting deer.

Posers. If they actually were acquainted and comfy with firearms, they wouldn't need to pretend they knew what they were talking about.

·
Registered
12,200 Posts
Maybe a Ruger Red Label. Ported barrel with some sort of screw in choke on the front and another kind of choke on the end of the stock.

·
Administrator
28,383 Posts
When Nikita Kruschev was premier of the USSR he was well known as a duck hunter. That didnt make him any less of a communist and certainly didnt put recreational firearms in the hands of the people who were being oppressed by the same sort of Marxism that we're beginning to see in our own country right now.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Recoil pad looks right. Wood looks right. Break on the receiver looks a little deeper than mine.

On a side note. While doing some looking, found out Ruger got out (at least temporarily) of the shotgun business.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I've been knee-deep in Photoshop for over a decade now, and I can safely say that while it looks legit, if some with above-average skills and enough time could work at it, nobody would ever know it was fake.

I've also introduced a lot of people to shooting, and most of them look like he does in the pic... very unsure and uncomfortable. My guess is he shot a few times to have some material for the photo op coffers, but that was probably it.

Oh, and what DIYASUB said, too.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Snapped that picture just at the right time. Good stance, good cheek weld, smoke coming from the barrel. Good thing that gun has no recoil at all to just alter his stance slightly. Fake, just like him.

·
Registered
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Good one!!!!

To be clear, I wrote my post as the other photo was being posted. When I looked and saw the post, I almost puked.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts