The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This contest topic is "Up close and personal"

Zooming in on your subject, whether it be an single snow flake or an animal,flower,etc. Use your imagination and make it fun!!!

Contest runs from midnight tonight 1-27-10 till midnight 2-6-10. One entry per person.
Good luck and start snapping !!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe with this one we can accept photos from anytime to try and get more entries? what do you think? But the more recent the better.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Well Trapper Bill, I'm pretty sure you're going to yell at me or disqualify me for uploading more than one, but it didn't look like this was getting any attention, so I figured I'd throw some out here to maybe generate some motivation? Anyways,I'm sorry...but here's a few out of the eleventy bajillion close up photographs I've taken...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Can you dry those or do you have to freeze? Either way, paired with some good venison or waterfowl, sounds like a gourmet dinner!

·
Registered
20,191 Posts
Salt water turtle

Passed over these in the fall about 5 miles off Cape May Point. They are rays migrating and the school was miles long. Only had the camera on my cellphone, would have liked to gotten better pictures.

·
Premium Member
24,182 Posts
I took this a few years ago:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts