The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this next Photo Contest Topic will be Night Pictures. Anything after dark NO Sunrise/Sunsets Photo's. It can be any picture at Night as long it dark out.

Starts Friday Nov.6
Ends Friday Nov.20
Please only one Photo

·
Registered
200 Posts
Here is mine got it last night did not turn out as good as I had hoped for but here it is:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come on guys only a week left to get your picture in. I know there guys out there with trail cams photo at night post them up on here. we only got one photo so far.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Out of the time frame for contest but for everyones review. Wayne County Court House on Christmas Eve 2008.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
OK. Here's a trial cam photo. This works for my entry. The time/date stamp on the image is incorrect. Honest!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Night time in Allentown. 11/6/09 Going to NY hunting this weekend and I won't have time for more photos so this is my entry....

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well here is mine I wish I would of had the tripod I had to put the camera on a bench that was not level. didn't turn out like I wanted and don't really have the time to reshoot got to be up at 2am to get my goose spot.

I was looking for the moon but that must of went down early.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Was a little under the weather and never got out to capture an entry - So I don't have a dog in this fight.

Are we going to pick a winner and get # 15 started?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts