The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Dave, I can't believe you kept up with this for a whole year. I think you should now try for a "Photo a Day for a Decade"

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gstiegeljr said:
Dave, I can't believe you kept up with this for a whole year. I think you should now try for a "Photo a Day for a Decade"
Thanks Gary. I'm a bit burnt out. If you remember though, I started on February 4th last year, so I have some work left to do.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pottercountyman said:
Great pic, and cool posts for the entire year. I'd like to see them all together.
When my official "year" is up on February 3rd, I'll be posting a link to all of the photos.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
great photos Zim, the whole photo a day was awesome!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
You have done an outstanding job and the task was (is)not an easy one. To find something different each day.
You have made everyone's day a little brighter as a result of your work here. A lot of us wake up each day to see what you have posted.

Thank you!

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rsmithpa said:
You have done an outstanding job and the task was (is)not an easy one. To find something different each day.
You have made everyone's day a little brighter as a result of your work here. A lot of us wake up each day to see what you have posted.

Thank you!
Thank you, I really appreciate the compliments. Happy New Year!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts