1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,077 Posts
Now where's that 22, j/k Nice pic

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
not really a pic I expected to see on Dec 21st, after the state got pounded by snow!!

Are you taking these pics everyday, or just posting any old pic every day?

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John Henry said:
not really a pic I expected to see on Dec 21st, after the state got pounded by snow!!

I always take the photo a day or two before I post it. And the wood pile you see is underneath a watertight deck - hence no snow. This one was taken on Thursday - hence no snow. Would you like me to send you the EXIF data?

Why is it that no matter how positive a thread is on this board, someone has to come along with a negative comment?

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Zimmer50cal said:
John Henry said:

I always take the photo a day or two before I post it. And the wood pile you see is underneath a watertight deck - hence no snow. This one was taken on Thursday - hence no snow. Would you like me to send you the EXIF data?

Why is it that no matter how positive a thread is on this board, someone has to come along with a negative comment?
No need to get your tail feathers ruffled!

I wasn't sure I understood what you were doing. I thought you were actually taking the pic each day. Was curious after I saw a bright photo with green background and no snow,a couple days after a blizzard.

Wasn't being negative at all. My question was legit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts