The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Several of you have asked about creating a calendar with “Photo a Day for a Year” and “Photo Contest” photos.

My thought was to have the users here vote on all of my photos and the contest winning photos for a particular month to arrive at the 12 they like the best. We would then take orders from HPA users and do a production run of calendars.

All proceeds from the sale of the calendars would go towards a hunting trip, hunting gear, etc. for a disadvantaged, disabled, or otherwise unfortunate youth.

I talked this idea over with Rooster Booster, and we'd like to give it a go if there's enough interest, and enough willing to pay $15 - $25 for a calendar.

MODS PLEASE MAKE THIS A STICKY

·
Registered
870 Posts
AWESOME IDEA!! Hope you can get it going. Very nice of you to donate the money to a good cause.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Very cool idea.... my wife makes calendars on snapfish, and it seems pretty cheap. Not sure how cost effective it would be in large quantities, but then again, if it's for charity maybe a print shop would donate their time and materials....

Either way, keep me in mind! I love your pictures, and would definitely be interested in a calendar! Great Idea!

·
Registered
20,023 Posts
Great idea and a great cause. Keep us updated as to when they are available.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Re: Photo a Day Calendar to Benefit the Disadvanta

i think that info was posted about this in other topics there would be alot more interest

·
4,253 Posts

Great Ideas! I would buy that calender.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts

Any progress on the calendar yet?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts

This dosn't look like this is ever going happen I don't see why this is still a sticky its been well over a year and nothing came out of it yet. How long is HPA going keep this up?

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

M Shartle said:
This dosn't look like this is ever going happen I don't see why this is still a sticky its been well over a year and nothing came out of it yet. How long is HPA going keep this up?
Just doesn't seem to be enough interest to warrant investing a run of 100 or so calendars. I'm dissappointed.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts

I'll buy, I'll a few ( great christmas gift idea)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts