The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26,142 Posts
Whose employees are currently on strike. One of my camp neighbors that works for Verizon (field repairman), had been off for a week or two, when I was up last weekend.

Last year he told me that he can no longer come up during working hours to restore my phone when it's out of service, without a work order.

I've already had to wait over a week to get it repaired up there, with a work order. Ray used to just take care of it, if I notified him it wasn't working.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
May check into a straight talk home phone from walmart. This is a cell service that you put in a home.$45 for unit and $15 a month you get a local number and just need a normal phone to plug into the unit. I just installed one in the Hearts Content area of Warren county. I just had to put unit in a window for reception. If you can get Verizon cell service in area you are good to go! If you move just take it with you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.