The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Wow,the talk a couple days ago was the Madson deal was just about done.what kind of money they give him?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
That's a lot,I'm not really sure what to think of this move.I like Papelbon,but I don't think I would have given him that much.wonder what their next move will be?Cudyer,maybe?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I dont like papelbon. he's an egotistical jerk who by virtue of being on the red sox believes he's great. he's good, sure, but he's no better than madson who I heard wanted 44 mil or something over 4 years? itd be nice if they went after somebody under 30 for a change also. plus I hate the dropkick murphys

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
feels good to take one from the red soxs though, not gonna lie.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Dan Castle said:
I dont like papelbon. he's an egotistical jerk who by virtue of being on the red sox believes he's great. he's good, sure, but he's no better than madson who I heard wanted 44 mil or something over 4 years? itd be nice if they went after somebody under 30 for a change also. plus I hate the dropkick murphys

If you don't want Paps please send him back. We in Red Sox nation hate to see him go.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
papelbon will be 31 like madson at the end of the month. thats not in the danger zone yet but I dont like how the team is trending toward older with howard, utley, rollins(?), halladay and lee all in their 30's. to be fair there wasn't many other options at closer besides madson soo w.e it'll be what it'll be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts