The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Accord to Dr. Farley, head of Phila Health dept. He said with the rise of people per day testing positive Phila will not being going green next Friday. The news reporter asked do you think it was because of all the protesters he stated “No, protesters had to effect of the rise” and “People weren’t following his recommendations about social distance and wearing masks.” He will make his official statement tomorrow.

Are you kidding me. This guy should grow a set of balls and say it like it is And that the rise of cases was or most likely from all the protesters

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Or, perhaps, the "rise" was due to increased and ongoing testing.
Unless there is a corresponding "rise" in hospitalizations and/or deaths, "rises" in "cases" is meaningless.
Therefore, continuing to keep any county in "yellow" is simply punitive, agenda-driven theater.

But I do find his statement that "protesters had no effect" to be a slip-up. If the protests had no impact, then it's equally safe to allow businesses to reopen at normal capacity without all the mask/social distance horse hockey.

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
Thanks to Doctor Farley of the Philadelphia Health Department I now know that I can become immune to the Kung Flu by looting and burning a city.
I never realized here was such a simple way to become immune. Thanks again Philly for your leadership. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
472 Posts
We keep hearing reports of a big rise in young people getting the virus and it was the young people who were protesting. It doesn't take a high IQ to figure out there's a connection there.

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
We keep hearing reports of a big rise in young people getting the virus and it was the young people who were protesting. It doesn't take a high IQ to figure out there's a connection there. {/QUOTE]

High IQ referring to democrats = oxymoron!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts