The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They beat the Colts today 36-10, didn't look to bad, I hope they keep Tebow after all....

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Missed the game but heard the sports radio on the way home from the shore that Barkley played well too.
Next week should be a better test.

·
Registered
820 Posts
It was a very interesting game. Barkley played well but he still has a weak arm. Sanchez looked really bad. I hope next game Bradford looks good. The team seems to have a lot more depth in most positions. It should be a very interesting season again.

·
Registered
39,671 Posts
Their season will hinge on Bradford. If he can stay healthy, it should be a good one.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
He has many million reasons to want this to go well for him.
His deal with the Eagles is over after this season and a good season could be very lucrative to him anywhere he chooses around the league.
That O line was used to holding back defenses for so long protecting Foles a guy who can get it out quickly and has some wind under his sails shouldn't be as big of problem in years past.
Even if they put a big ole metal brace on Bradford he still has to run faster then Nick did

·
Registered
39,671 Posts
Foles was one of the slowest QB's I've ever seen. He ran like he had cinder blocks tied to his ankles.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
If you thought Foles had cinder blocks around his ankles,, it will look like Bradford has the whole house foundation around his!!

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Still only preseason but Eagles doing well again tonight.
Eagles have a 30-0 lead 1/2 way through the 3rd quarter.
Still no Tebow.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Tebow not looking good but the rest of the Eagles got it right

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Still preseason but looks like the Foley trade wad a bargain.
Still 1st qt Bradford is 11/11 and 3 TD

·
Registered
39,671 Posts
Yep, Bradford looks great. So does the rest of the team. They are carving up the Packers. Of course, no Rodgers for the Pack.

The Eagles better find a roster spot for Barner. The guy looks pretty, pretty good!

·
6,669 Posts
Maybe we should just continue this one quarterback per quarter policy the Eagles have been using during the preseason. We can keep the defenses guessing what our rotation and plays will be lol.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
Dam spell correct....but it thought wad was perfectly acceptable in that sentence

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
I hate preseason... When your team stinks you just shrug it off. When they do good, everyone talks Super Bowl. I've seen this to many times to fall into the trap.

No one really knows till the REAL season starts. Eagles have made some great, some risky and some questionable changes this off season.

Can't wait to see what they really have.

·
Registered
39,671 Posts
I agree with you about the Super Bowl talk. Way, way too early. Gotta wait until they win their first regular season game then I'll talk SB.

Ya gotta admit, the Birds looked pretty good and I'd rather see that than a team struggling and making a lot of mistakes.

1 - 20 of 810 Posts