The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25,510 Posts
Any one else see this poster the PGC used to have with the WCO's all packing heat ?
No, when didn't they all pack heat?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: PGC poster "We Make House Calls"

I saw it a few months ago and haven't seen it since. There was a bunch of WCO's standing in front of their trucks and they all had shotguns in their hands. Looked like a prety intimidating poster. Looked like from the mid 80's

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
The officers in two regions made those posters, a take off on some police posters. It didn't take long for them to be told not to display them because it wasn't the image the PGC wanted to project.

G

·
0 Posts
ahh old wildlife posters: some are good, some are bad and some are still relevant today.

It's a shame this has been drilled into our minds:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I once saw several of these posters, I thought they were great! I think they said "WCO's,We make house calls". Let's not offend the bad guys by portraying the job they do. We need to get away from political correctness.

·
Registered
730 Posts
political correctness? That all the fault of the legislators. If HB 181 passes, that poster will read; WCO's We CANT make house calls........

Every bit of political correctness is because someone was insulted or felt they got the short end of the stick and ended up suing someone which then translated into some dumb law being passed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts