The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody see new PGC public website?

IMO. Old one seemed a lot better and user friendly..

Maybe had to update whole thing so the governors name is first thing to see on it.. ?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Looks like the face lift was meant to identify the PGC as state government run agency. What was wrong with the previous version?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Don't like it, maybe I'm just used to the old one but it took me forever to find the Digest yesterday.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
PGC GO BACK TO OLD WAY, LOADING TAKES FOREVER AND I CAN'T FIND MY STUFF ANYMORE. GUESS I WILL FLOOD TOUR OFFICE WITH CALLS TO GET CORRECT INFO. WHEN IS THE ELK PERMIT APPLICATION, WHEN CAN WE SEND IN FOR DOE LICENSE, WHEN CAN WE BUY DMAPS????????? ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SCREW UP? OH YA, LICENSE INCREASE. WORDING ON THEM WILL Probably be in Russian. way to go!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I saw it and I call it progress. Every complaint listed above I located in a few seconds by typing the request in the search engine right on the first page. Good job PA Game Commission.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It is so slow for me. I wonder how much this cost? Because when you are running a deficit, you should fix something that isn't broken.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts