The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
What is it with your polls? Enough is enough, same poll worded differently!

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
A GPA at least will be able to be formulated from this one!! lol

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
quackmaster4 said:
Dude, give it a break.......
No Kidding. Doesnt take long to figure him out. So now I ALWAYS choose the response opposite of what I think he wants people to respond!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I think some of these polls are very interesting nice to see some peoples different opinons.If you don't like them don't read them and don't vote in them,very simple.

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
RELAYER said:
I think some of these polls are very interesting nice to see some peoples different opinons.If you don't like them don't read them and don't vote in them,very simple.
Agree..if only one poll per particular topic were posted within reasonable time spans such would be meaningful/interesting to all! Your right..very simple!!

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
RELAYER said:

G

·
0 Posts
Thinking to myself:

Maybe if I ask the same question 15 different ways I'll finally get the answer I was looking for.

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
gave20 said:
Thinking to myself:

Maybe if I ask the same question 15 different ways I'll finally get the answer I was looking for.
Couldna said that better myself!!
Should be a one poll per identical topic limit per week! lol

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Would be very interesting to see a list of the things that need improved - to determine who owns those decisions. My guess would be that most of what we don't like are things that the PGC can't change but rather need legislative changes.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts