The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to give a shoutout to the PGC and Pheasant Valley Farm in Robesonia, PA for the great Ladies' Pheasant Hunt they organized this past weekend. It was a great day of hunting with excellent guides. I hope other women who have not yet had the opportunity to hunt with dogs or even complete novices to hunting will look into it for next year. It was really a very special event. You need to have completed the hunter safety class, but they will take care of everything else.

For myself, I discovered I stink at wingshooting and I was the only woman in my group not to harvest a bird, but I had a fantastic time walking the fields with the dogs. It's truly a unique hunting experience.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Karen and Mark are nice people, they helped me work with my dog and gave me an honest assessment when they thought she had "graduated", I'd recommend them. Glad to hear you had a great time.

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
I love PVF. Karen and Mark guided my dog and I through to a point where he also has "graduated". I really need to get my daughter to this event next fall. She'd love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts