The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
The only problem with signing these petitions is when you do you give the gov't your name, and address, and email! Don't you think for a second they don't "pick and choose" this info. It's like giving a bunch of retailers your info and not expecting some sales calls and flyers. Right?

This is 1984, and big brother is watching. Watching closely!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I would like to believe that a petition of this nature would get someones attention but I think they are used to replace the Sears catalog in the privy.
I better way is to Support financially and thru contacting your members of Congress the NRA's efforts to defeat her assinine proposal. JMO
Smage

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Big brother is sticking it's nose in everything if we sign or don't sign. People can't even fly on a plane without being viewed naked through their clothes. Google has mapped out every home in America including street views. It's just going to get worst.

I think these petitions send clear messages that people are getting sick and tired of the governments antics in a free society. People can think they are hiding under a rock or they can stand up for what they believe in like all the great men that came before us.

Who needs who? Do politicians need us or do we need politicians?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyrINW3-_-8

What is the difference between the rich business CEO's/companies and our government? Where is the divide?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Anyone who EARNS their money is "rich fat cats" that need to pay their "fair share". In France today a judge ruled it "unfair" for a 75% tax on the rich. Think about that? Whatever you earn, the gov't will take 75% of it, because it's theirs? The gov't deemed it unfair that you have earned your money and now they will garish 75% of it. That's where we are headed unless people wake up and realize that the makers are being raped by the takers and the dems are in lock step with them. These are their voters! They are voting to steal money away from the folks who earn their money, and pay their own debts with it. We have reached the tipping point where those who live off of others can vote to continue this blanket theft.

Guns? well... you know the rest. The takers don't follow gun laws. They do what they want and ask for a appointed lawyer when the commit a crime. "I had to feed my family, I had no choice...." We have seen it all before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts