The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to my cabin in Perry County from Wednesday to Saturday. Not much going on. Didn’t go turkey hunting. Talked to a neighbor that was out. He didn’t see or hear anything. Another couple of friends were along. Went over to Little Buffalo State park on Thursday did some hiking on the trails down around the dam breast. First time I was down at that end. Pretty nice area down there. Friday we went to King’s bakery outside of Blain. Got some goodies there. They said they are pretty busy. They are having chicken bbq this coming Saturday. Took a drive over around Fowler’s Hollow state park and walked a little bit there. I did a little work at the cabin. We cooked some meals out on the fireplace ,had a few drinks, played cards and just relaxed. Good to get away!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yhd, thanks for the great report. While there, did you hear anything on when the Blaine hotel restaurant might re-open?

·
Registered
6,593 Posts
Glad you had a fine time. When we hunted out of another camp in Potter County, after supper dad and a few others would play cards for hours. when you said about playing cards brought back memories. Since we got our own place dad hasn`t played for years and for some reason I never learned how to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts