The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with everything going on how long did it take to get the yellow card back to go and get your picture and permit to carry in Allegheny co, been waiting since the beginning of Feb thanks AL

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
It shouldn't be that long. I sent my sisters and BIL'S in and they had the cards within a month.

·
Registered
919 Posts
In Tioga co I walked in the door and left 20 minutes later $25.00 lighter and my LTCF in hand.......same state the differences in policy are ridiculous

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
2 weeks here in Lebanon County.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
You talking Wyoming County or the State of Wyoming? Either way Id be making some phone calls.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Walked into the county sheriff's office. Was handed the form to fill out, as I was filling it out the Deputy asked for my drivers license to make the phone call, said sometimes it takes a while to get thru. By the time I was done with the form they had the approval number. Took pic and was out the door in about 6 or 7 minuets.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK thanks for all the responds i came home today and it was in the mailbox took 7 weeks by mail now go down and get the picture and ill be good to go thanks AL

·
Registered
161 Posts
Berks County was wait while background check goes through. Take picture, laminate, and out the door I go with permit.

·
Registered
638 Posts
in cumberland co. i waited 4 weeks for my permission slip to exercise my 2a right....

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
20 minutes at the Beaver county sheriffs office myself.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Ghost said:
You talking Wyoming County or the State of Wyoming? Either way Id be making some phone calls.
State....should be getting it in a couple weeks.
Technically I do not need it, as residents can carry concealed without a permit. I got it for when I carry out of state just to cover me.

·
Registered
12,719 Posts
Allegheny County is an apply and wait game. Mine took about a month to come back= Ridiculous

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Luzerne County took my wife and I longer to find a parking spot and walk in the building that it did to get or LTCF's. This was last year. Don't know if the madness has increased the processing time.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Northampton County took my $20 and said 8-10 weeks, I got it in the mail in 5 weeks. GF was told same thing when she applied and got hers in 4 weeks. Guess it depends where you go and the amount of applications ahead of you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts