Registered
1,497 Posts
every days a loss when you're a pens fan

the truth hurts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Re: at least I dont watch the Flyers.

If you know anything about hockey, you would know the Flyers are actually a really fun team to watch, except when that clown Bryzgalov is in the twine.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Re: every days a loss when you're a pens fan

It's even worse if you're a Pirates fan!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

They'll win a cup way before the Pens even sniff their next one

·
Registered
75 Posts
Re: every days a loss when you're a pens fan

every day is one day closer to a winning season for the bucs! maybe not this year, but someday. they are playing moneyball....its a good thing Philadelphia has the Phils, nothing to look forward to with the flyers. im glad to have malkin/crosby and not jagr.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts

Phase47 said:
If you know anything about hockey, you would know the Flyers are actually a really fun team to watch, except when that clown Bryzgalov is in the twine.
I think they are MORE fun to watch when Bryzgalov is in net.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts

Phase47 said:
I thought Bryz was the answer to the Flyers goal tending woes? Aren't they paying him like eleventeen million a year or something like that for that reason?

·
Registered
19,940 Posts

Someone better air drop him a compass or GPS then.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

Buckethead said:
Phase47 said:
I thought Bryz was the answer to the Flyers goal tending woes? Aren't they paying him like eleventeen million a year or something like that for that reason?
I never liked him since he came to Philly. I think it's one of the worst signings in Flyers history.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts

What if he HATED the universe? Where would he go to get away?

·
Registered
19,940 Posts

Phase47 said:
Buckethead said:
Phase47 said:
I never liked him since he came to Philly. I think it's one of the worst signings in Flyers history.
Mark the date and time. Phase and I agree on something!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts