The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
10,667 Posts
do we want the win now or sids streak to continue possibly in OT?

lol

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
That's sad that Sid's streak had to end. Pretty crappy that they play the trap just to stop a guys streak.

·
20,127 Posts
Wow. That celebration by the Isle was seriously embarrassing in a way. You'd think they won the stanley cup lol. Guess it shows how bad they are routinely. Something tells me the mind of the Pens was not on this game. Nothing to put you to sleep like a trap style hockey game. SNOOOOOOOZE.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
I think it was invented in Siberia as a Soviet torture tactic for the worst offenders. They were forced to watch 2 teams play the trap with all games ending in scoreless ties, with each team registering 6 shots per game. If subjected to that, I'd give up my grandmother for murders she never committed. Nothing is worse than watching that garbage, no talent boring type of hockey. Thank God Gretzky and Mario didn't face that garbage when they were putting up almost 200 points per season. Hockey was a great game to watch then. No trap, and the goaltenders looked like normal men, not like the Michellin Man with a hockey mask. You now have approximately 3 square inches of net to hit, IF somehow you get around the Neutral Zone Crap.

·
Banned
10,667 Posts
couldnt agree more trout. sad but true. they are horrible.

ummmm hello....you are in 29th place

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Player Team GP G A Pts PIM
Mario Lemieux Pittsburgh Penguins 76 85 114 199 100
Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings 78 54 114 168 26
Steve Yzerman Detroit Red Wings 80 65 90 155 61
Bernie Nicholls Los Angeles Kings 79 70 80 150 96
Rob Brown Pittsburgh Penguins 68 49 66 115 118
Paul Coffey Pittsburgh Penguins 75 30 83 113 193
Joe Mullen Calgary Flames 79 51 59 110 16
Jari Kurri Edmonton Oilers 76 44 58 102 69
Jimmy Carson Edmonton Oilers 80 49 51 100 36
Luc Robitaille Los Angeles Kings 78 46 52 98 65

A great season in the history of hockey. For crying out loud, Rob Brown had 115 points. Mario had 85 Goals. His assists alone would have won the Art Ross last year. Today's game, though far superior to the absolute crap that the NHL was putting out pre lockout, is horrible compared to that.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I think it was invented in Siberia as a Soviet torture tactic for the worst offenders

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
What a FAIL of a shootout attempt by Cindy. Just goes to show ya Crosby isnt the hockey god all the Pens fans think he is.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Washpa Randy said:
Phase47 said:
What a FAIL of a shootout attempt by Cindy. Just goes to show ya Crosby isnt the hockey god all the Pens fans think he is.
I'll take Gretzky's opinion over yours. Just saying.

Gretzky: Crosby is a winner
I think Mario Lemieux thinks pretty highly of him too. But hey, maybe those guys don't know hockey.

·
Super Moderator
4,551 Posts
Phase47 said:
must be a flyers fan!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Phase47 said:

·
Banned
10,667 Posts
Phase47 said:
Just goes to show, you are the jealous little baby we all think you are. Is being first in goals and points good? Is being second overall in assists and +/- good? I think so!!!!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/statshome.htm#?navid=nav-sts-main

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
adudeuknow said:
Phase47 said:
Just goes to show, you are the jealous little baby we all think you are. Is being first in goals and points good? Is being second overall in assists and +/- good? I think so!!!!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/statshome.htm#?navid=nav-sts-main

Some folks suffer badly from ring envy. Especially Flyer fans.

·
Registered
20,775 Posts
Phase47 said:
You are right. It turns out that he's greater than I thought he was.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts