The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't had a Flyers vs Pens thread for a long time. Mainly because the Flyers haven't even been close to contending. Figured it may be fun to get one going.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Flyers beat pens 8 out of last 9 times and last time they played in the playoffs. Patrick Kane is the best player in the NHL right now. I never thought Giroux was the best but that's his coach that said was he not suppose to say that.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Fuda44 said:
Flyers beat pens 8 out of last 9 times and last time they played in the playoffs. Patrick Kane is the best player in the NHL right now. I never thought Giroux was the best but that's his coach that said was he not suppose to say that.
Kane? what are you talking about? for the last 2.5 months Crosby has been the best by far.

Kane a had an amazing first 3 months of the season and was probably the best player during that time. But no way is he the best player rt now. kane is having a career year and just averaging crosby career numbers. Try again little guy

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
HammerDown15 said:
Fuda44 said:
Kane? what are you talking about? for the last 2.5 months Crosby has been the best by far.

Kane a had an amazing first 3 months of the season and was probably the best player during that time. But no way is he the best player rt now. kane is having a career year and just averaging crosby career numbers. Try again little guy

I'm talking about the season not the last couple months, I'm not taking anything away from Crosby he's a great player ( besides his crying). Just in case you didn't know Kane has two more cups then your boy there big guy.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Fuda44 said:
HammerDown15 said:
Fuda44 said:

I'm talking about the season not the last couple months, I'm not taking anything away from Crosby he's a great player ( besides his crying). Just in case you didn't know Kane has two more cups then your boy there big guy.
Right now means right now? no?

Since Dec 1: Kane 55 pts
Crosby 59 pts

Is kane having a better overall season, yes but in no way is he the best player in leaque.

also crosby career: 1.33p/gp
Kane (this his career year): 1.28 p/gp

So if you are just looking at points (which I assume you are) kane has not been the best for the last 3.5 months.

·
Registered
843 Posts
HammerDown15 said:
Did giroux play today? wow talk about a waste of a roster spot. Other than sticking Fluery in the head he was invisible.
I also saw his face in the glass once and him doing a lot of crying about it.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Fuda44 said:
HammerDown15 said:
Fuda44 said:

Crying? That's some funny jealousy you got there.. If Crosby played for Philthy they would tear the fictional character Rocky down and put Crosby's up in it's place. The only glimmer of hope you have had since 1975 was that Detroit Sweeping debacle (Terry Murray "It's a choking situation") by the wings 4-0. Crosby has a cup and a few scoring titles, when was the last time a Flyer won the scoring title?

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Fuda44 said:
HammerDown15 said:
Fuda44 said:

And three more Cups than your boy!!!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Dam Guys, I think this thread is titled a little vague. How about changing it to...

Cindy's Fans pound on Philly - a slow night on HPa."

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Retired_Rusty said:
Dam Guys, I think this thread is titled a little vague. How about changing it to...

Cindy's Fans pound on Philly - a slow night on HPa."
Well just like the Flyers Team, the Flyer Fans didn't show up today. I didn't expect the Pens to dominate them the way they did. Hard to believe with Philly needing the points, only being a couple behind the Pens, and the fact they are playing one of their biggest rivals.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts