The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LET'S GET IT ON!!!!

LUCKY TIGER!!! LUCKY TIGER!!! LUCKY TIGER!!!

LUCKY PHASE!!! LUCKY PHASE!!! LUCKY PHASE!!!

Ladies and gentlemen....Last but certainly not least....From the land of psuedo-steak and cheesewhiz sammiches....number eleventeen in your programs, number one in your hearts......THE ONE...........THE ONLY......

LUCKY PEPPY!!! LUCKY PEPPY!!! LUCKY PEPPY!!!!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phase wanted some new pics so I tried to accomidate him.....

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's your point? Other than the one at the top of your head?

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
I'm nervous about this one, only because the law of averages is not on our side. We've won 11 straight. The Pens would not be a good bet right now. Not that we aren't a better team than the Cryers, just that we are due for a stinker.

·
Registered
12,757 Posts
... and the Flyers really need some wins to stay in playoff hunt. I`d of rather seen them lose to the Isles if I had a choice between the 2 games to lose one. No losses is even better though

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Come on, out East boys! Where's your heart? This is no fun if its only one sided!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Not gonna root for the pens but i hope to see Seth Jones in the flyers future.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
octagon said:
... and the Flyers really need some wins to stay in playoff hunt. I`d of rather seen them lose to the Isles if I had a choice between the 2 games to lose one. No losses is even better though
Yeah, the Flyers are going to have a fire in their belly for this one. Last chance to beat up on the Pens for this year and beating them IN PITTSBURGH again while snapping their win streak would be like winning the Cup for them and their fans. Flyer fans will dance in the streets and have parades if they snap the win streak and we won't stop hearing about it until next year...

Flyers will pull out all the stop for this game. Hartnell, Rinaldo, Simmonds, Schenn, they will all be out there starting crap in between every single whistle and if Malkin is back they will target him and run him all night long, hoping to goat him and the other Pens into taking stupid retaliatory penalties.

Pens had better bring their A game and play this from start to finish as a playoff game. The hitting better be more intense, the passing better be crisper, the d better play tighter, the PP and the PK had better be stellar, and they better finish their chances. The Flyers will be coming off of 5 days of rest and 5 days to prepare for this game alone. They will be flying out of the gate and the Pens better match them early or they will get steamrolled.

This is more important than the win streak or 2 more points. The Pens have a real chance to secure the #1 seed in the East, but if they concede they game to the Flyers, it might just be the kickstart that the Flyers need to make a push for that final playoff spot, meaning a good chance that the Pens and Flyers meet in the first round yet again. The Pens have to think bigger then just getting 2 more points and continuing the streak. This is their chance to completely demolish the Flyers for good and not have to worry about them for the rest of this year.

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
Buckethead said:
Come on, out East boys! Where's your heart? This is no fun if its only one sided!
The 2013 Flyers season thread has not seen activity in days. I know their season stinks right now but I didn't think they would abandon their own thread.

Anyhow, in all other aspects of life I hope the Flyers fans are doing well. But as for tomorrow, I hope the Pens kick their butt and make their season more miserable than it already is.

·
Registered
12,259 Posts
TraskOutdoors said:
Yeah, the Flyers are going to have a fire in their belly for this one. Last chance to beat up on the Pens for this year and beating them IN PITTSBURGH again while snapping their win streak would be like winning the Cup for them and their fans. Flyer fans will dance in the streets and have parades if they snap the win streak and we won't stop hearing about it until next year...

Flyers will pull out all the stop for this game. Hartnell, Rinaldo, Simmonds, Schenn, they will all be out there starting crap in between every single whistle and if Malkin is back they will target him and run him all night long, hoping to goat him and the other Pens into taking stupid retaliatory penalties.

Pens had better bring their A game and play this from start to finish as a playoff game. The hitting better be more intense, the passing better be crisper, the d better play tighter, the PP and the PK had better be stellar, and they better finish their chances. The Flyers will be coming off of 5 days of rest and 5 days to prepare for this game alone. They will be flying out of the gate and the Pens better match them early or they will get steamrolled.

This is more important than the win streak or 2 more points. The Pens have a real chance to secure the #1 seed in the East, but if they concede they game to the Flyers, it might just be the kickstart that the Flyers need to make a push for that final playoff spot, meaning a good chance that the Pens and Flyers meet in the first round yet again. The Pens have to think bigger then just getting 2 more points and continuing the streak. This is their chance to completely demolish the Flyers for good and not have to worry about them for the rest of this year.
Well I guess one anti-penguin fan showed up for the thread.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wrong thread for your NHL Network commentary Trask. This is supposed to be a good natured, smack talk thread.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let's get back on track here.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts