The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
20,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That other thread is all over the place to I'm getting back the same ole same ole.

3-3 right now and unfortunately Vancouver looks like the slightly stronger team at this point. Controlling play a bit more then the Pens. Pens are going to have to 'steal' this one if they want the points. The Canucks are STRONG.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
The Sedins and Bieksa, Hamhuis, and Ballard are strong. The rest of them are rather pedestrian.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Best get used to this feeling and hope crosby comes back in time to outscore the opponents. turnovers lose games.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
Actually, for now, I'm hoping Orpik gets back. He needs to take minutes from the fur brothers and Engelland.

·
20,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trout 2003 said:
3-3 OT. Feels about right for this game so far.
Haha. Actually I'm feeling pretty good. If you're watching the game you've watched the Pens play a really strong game against probably the best team in the league away at 10PM for the first game of the year. They've been great.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
Trout 2003 said:
Dumb play....take the off sides, not the icing!!!
It didn't matter. A deliberate offsides brings the faceoff all the way back.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
Trout 2003 said:
Danesdad said:
Trout 2003 said:
Dumb play....take the off sides, not the icing!!!
It didn't matter. A deliberate offsides brings the faceoff all the way back.
ahhhhhh.....I did not know that. Learn something new everyday.
It is up to the refs descretion, but if he was blatantly offsides, they'll bring it all the way back.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
I'm tired! I wanted to DVR the last period, but I just couldn't turn it off.

I wonder if my boss gives a crap if I take a nap on my keyboard?????

·
Registered
1,359 Posts

Love it

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
The boys looked good last night. Did we even get 2 PP goals all last season? I hope Neil shook off last years funk with that opening goal. He hit the post on another shot as well. Not sure how close it was cause VS stinks when it comes to showing replays.

And Jason, remember, hangovers are just God's way of saying, "You kicked butt last night!" (least, that's what I'm telling myself this morning
)

Off to camp in about 1/2 hr so I won't be around for Saturday's game.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts