The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
They play Iowa at home this week. Iowa is a slight favorite. Wonder who will play QB for PSU.

·
Registered
836 Posts
PSU’s main problem has been the offense and turnovers from what I’ve seen.
Well i don’t think they have kept anyone under 21 first half points yet.
And have averaged almost 35 points given up per game.
Yes I know when your offense is turning it over it’s tough on the defense but I haven’t seen much pressure or decent Coverage.
iowa defense is gonna be bringing it!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Well I don’t think they have kept anyone under 21 first half points yet.
And have averaged almost 35 points given up per game.
Yes I know when your offense is turning it over it’s tough on the defense but I haven’t seen much pressure or decent coverage.
Iowa defense is gonna be bringing it!
I expect Iowa to win. I think they will run the ball on PSU and wear them down.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
If the Lions could get the season to "train wreck" status, it would be a significant improvement to the current state of affairs.

My son-in-law is a PSU fan, his take on Franklin is that he is "disinterested" or "distracted".

Maybe behind the scenes the Humphries thing has some traction. If even some of those allegations are true, there is no other choice but for PSU to cut ties immediately. Has to be a zero tolerance culture there on hazing and/or lewd behavior.

·
Registered
836 Posts
If the Lions could get the season to "train wreck" status, it would be a significant improvement to the current state of affairs.

My son-in-law is a PSU fan, his take on Franklin is that he is "disinterested" or "distracted".

Maybe behind the scenes the Humphries thing has some traction. If even some of those allegations are true, there is no other choice but for PSU to cut ties immediately. Has to be a zero tolerance culture there on hazing and/or lewd behavior.
cut ties...boy I hope so!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts