The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
if there was a penalty ,it would be for stupidity , if you get caught there would be a fine , plus a black eye to all other trappers .

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold">Come on man, are you serious? Really? You've been on this site for what, 2 1/2 weeks. You've had 2 topics canked, you've threatened people here and on Tman, you tell people that they should mind their own business and now you're asking a question like this? Get real man. How in God's name can you set a 220 coni BY MISTAKE? This site is the best hunting site on the web, people will bend over backwards to help fellow members out <span style="text-decoration: underline">but</span> when someone causes conflict and asks questions that lack all common sense, this is what you should expect. Cutt </span>

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
ha...he was cuffed n stuffed last week or whenever that was for trespassing...says he didnt get in trouble..but he willingly admits he did not cooperate with the police officers from the start..yet wonders why he ended up in the back of a car....no respect for LE so he will not get respect from me...i am somewhat close to him...if my coon dog gets blasted in a 220 i know exactly who to start looking for...

man that makes me sick to think about...if my dog gets blasted in a 220 or illegal snare that will be one of the few things that would make me "sue" someone in civil court..and they better have a fat bank account..

didnt realize it was the same person from tman....

thanx for pointing that out Cutt!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts