The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,000 Posts
I have Williams peeps on both my RMC's, they're made to fit the flats on the barrel. Had them installed at back of barrel, centered adjacent the touch hole, which creates a ghost ring when you unscrew the center ring, sight in ring. It also obscures some of the flash from the pan. You will need a gun smith to install them, new holes need drilled and tapped.Cost will be around $50.00 for sight and another $50.00 for mounting.
Very accurate sight system.

· Registered
3,000 Posts
Here are a couple pictures of my RMC with a Williams peep.

· Registered
3,000 Posts
If they make a peep that mounts back near the tang without you having to drill holes, that would be the way to go.
I could of mounted the Williams where the original open sight was, but I wanted something closer to my eyes to take advantage of the ghost ring effect .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.