The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a longshot but, a friend needs a forearm or at least the iron for a forearm for an AH Fox 16 ga double. If anyone knows where there is a junker or parts plaease let me know. We have searched the web to no avail.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, he called them since they are making the Fox again. They were extremely rude, said they couldn't do anything for him and hung up.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I had a very good friend who was a British gun maker from Bucks Co. He didn't think too much of him.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
There is / was a SG / firearms collector website that had a forum on AH Fox SGs. Unfortunately I can't remember the website name and I can't find it now.

There was a guy on the website who was a collector and he would buy parts. I think he lived in central New York.

If you do a search and can find an AH Fox forum post an inquiry and this guy may respond.

If I can locate the forum I'll post the link.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, my friend has spent a bunch of time on the comouter searching and has found nothing, he said the Fox website has not been kept up to date and there is very little there. I will send him the site you just posted as well.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
I was wrong about the AH Fox dedicated forum. It is under a forum titled "What is it worth".

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
IF he wanted to try to have one made I could send photos and measurements of the hardware from a 12 ga. Philadelphia Fox. It would give him a starting point.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He may have to resort to getting one mage, he already looked into it and was told it would be 300 hours of labor for the iron. That is a whole lot of green so he is looking for parts. There has to be some somewhere, finding them is the problem.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
I'll get some photos and measurements. I'm not familar with the size of the 16 ga. but he may be able to find a 12 ga and alter it.

I'll pull it out but I may not be able to take the photos until Monday.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, I found the phone numner on google, I will pass it on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts