The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
136 Posts
duckman76 said:
If it is a state road then NO. The PSP will ticket you or have you towed! If an accident happens because of your vehicle being parked there then you will be cited.
Don't quote me but I believe your statement is wrong, it should state if it is an INTERSTATE highway, or highway thats states "no parking anytime". (ie: I-80, turnpike) I have parked along I-99 near Bald Eagle and haven't had any problems though.

· Registered
136 Posts
duckman76 said:
If you park along side the road and an accident happens then you will see how quickly they nail you for the wreck. You can not park along a state road to go hunting. If you are broke down that is one thing you have 24 hours to remove your vehicle. If I am plowing the road and hit your vehicle and you are illegaly parked you are at fault!
I assume you work for PennDot?! I am parked well off the roadway where you would have to go off the pavement to hit my vehicle, not even close to the berm.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.