Registered
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one?

Does the range finding system work?

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
I don't own one but know several that do and it has been spot on for them.

Look at the HHA Optimizer as a option. That, from personal experience is the bomb.

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!! I'll also look at the Opimizer.

I may order a Parker Tornado and I can't find one with the Pin Point sight. If I buy it I'll proably sell the scope that comes with it and buy another scope. I like the less cluttered view through the Pin Point.

·
Registered
18,627 Posts
That is what it nice with the Parker PinPoint or HHA Optimizer/HHA scope combo. Single precise aiming point and dead solid repeatability

Optics for both are Hawke so they are top notch.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dogface said:

I may order a Parker Tornado and I can't find one with the Pin Point sight. If I buy it I'll proably sell the scope that comes with it and buy another scope. I like the less cluttered view through the Pin Point.
you can order a Tornado with the PinPoint scope from Wyvern Creations...if u r getting one...get the string suppressors for it too

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
missedabiggun said:
Dogface said:

you can order a Tornado with the PinPoint scope from Wyvern Creations...if u r getting one...get the string suppressors for it too
I ordered one. I did not know about Wyvern before I ordered.

I take it you would recommend the suppressors? Do they make a difference in noise and vibration?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
The string stoppers will hlep with vibration and will shorten the duration of the noise. They are well worth putting on the Tornado.

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
The string stoppers make a huge difference in noise reduction, vibration and duration of said noise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts