The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have or use a Parker Gale Force? I am looking for a crossbow package in the $500 to $850 range and Cabelas just put it on sale. I have been looking up reviews and Parker seems to be pretty good. This will be my first crossbow but I hope to keep it a while and my son might be using it in a few years.

I plan to go and hold/test one before buying but wanted to hear any pros and cons.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I looked at and handled the gale force the other week at the dealer here in town for a back up. I didn't like it. It didn't fit me right, the feel wasn't there. I handed it back to him to put back up on the shelf. I have a Tornado F4. Been hunting with it for 3 years now. Between the 2 crossbows there night and day. I did ask him when they getting more of the Tornado F4's in. I rather have another Tornado as a back up. He didn't know. I will wait and stop in time to time and see if they get more in.

·
Banned
813 Posts
cubcadet said:
I looked at and handled the gale force the other week at the dealer here in town for a back up. I didn't like it. It didn't fit me right, the feel wasn't there. I handed it back to him to put back up on the shelf. I have a Tornado F4. Been hunting with it for 3 years now. Between the 2 crossbows there night and day. I did ask him when they getting more of the Tornado F4's in. I rather have another Tornado as a back up. He didn't know. I will wait and stop in time to time and see if they get more in.
I have been using a Parker Cyclone for the past 5 yrs and absolutely love it. But like Cub^^^ I didn't like the feel of the Gale Force.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I bought a Parker Enforcer for my kids about 4 years ago. It has been great. No problems and it has taken some deer. We bought it through Arrowhead, who is a member on here. He has his own shop. Great guy to deal with and the price was right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts