The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many know Arrowhead is a great guy and really helped me and some of you get into this new sport. I purchased my Enforcer a few months back and have been very pleased with it. Recently I made some silencers for mine and then did some more shooting over the weekend. Here are some pics.

first 4 shots at 40 yards, after the first shot I decided I would follow my 20 and 30 yards aiming process. No since of busting up bolts.

my first 4 shots at fifty yards, every shot was aimed at the upper left target. Not that I will be taking any shots this far out. Maybe some more practice I could get the group a little better.

Thanks again Mike for everything

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bench shooting.

I think I may have to remake my bolts to the 3 3/4 inch Arrowhead talked about I made mine 3 1/2. It helped but I expected a little better result and I think that 1/4 inch could make a difference.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
deerchaser said:
Bench shooting.

I think I may have to remake my bolts to the 3 3/4 inch Arrowhead talked about I made mine 3 1/2. It helped but I expected a little better result and I think that 1/4 inch could make a difference.
don't you have a quarter inch adjustment on them as they are now?

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iez44 said:
deerchaser said:
Bench shooting.

don't you have a quarter inch adjustment on them as they are now?
I meant the bolts for the silencers, not sure if the silencers are absorbing up the string before the sound

1 - 6 of 6 Posts