The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to Consumer Direct Sports Supplies, in Mercer. They were having quite a few crossbow representatives there yesterday, today and tomorrow. We could shoot several different crossbows. My 12 year old son and I were there to shot the Parker Enforcer that we have heard so much about. Well we were both impressed. We will be getting a Parker Enforcer with the Hawke scope. I had shot several Hortons before but for the price and package, we are going with the Parker Enforcer. It was worth the drive from Butler to Mercer. I won't be buying the Parker at CDSS, but I thank them for the opportunity they gave us today. I did buy my son a hunting coat for this fall though.

·
Super Moderator
23,760 Posts
try arrowhead Pete he will probobly be the best deal once you figure all the extras in.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tater. I've already been emailing him. How you been? Pete

·
Super Moderator
23,760 Posts
been good Pete, i really like the enforcer should do your son real well

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
TATERDAVID said:
try arrowhead Pete he will probobly be the best deal once you figure all the extras in.
+2 for Arrowhead, he's a straight shooter. I got the enforcer off of him and he had it dialed in for me already which I really appreciated. I didn't have to lose or break any of my arrows trying to figure out sight plains. He pretty much had it dead on. I've made two clicks to the scope from his original setting. And can pretty consistently take out the tiny little center dot with in the bullseye on the target I got off of him. Maybe not every shot but quite a few. Once you get the hang of the trigger the bullseyes are in big trouble. I can't comment on the scope, I went with the red dot and the three dots are dead on at their intended ranges.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got the parker enforcer package from arrowhead. I am very pleased with the added stuff he put in the package. Mine has the hawk scope and so far I really like it. I don't think you can go wrong dealing with arrowhead, He seems to really know crossbows and is a great guy.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I spoke with Mike on Friday and placed my order for the Parker Enforcer with the Hawke scope. Nice guy to talk with. My son, Matt, can't wait to get his hands on it. Mike - I forgot to ask, what broadhead do you recommend for this set up?
Thanks, Pete

1 - 9 of 9 Posts