The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I met Arrowhead and family to pick up my new Enforcer, what a great and informative family there. Thanks guys and gal. Graciously he had the Enforcer sighted in already when I got there. After he showed me the proper technigue and things to watch for, we shot it and I must say I'm quite impressed on the feel and accuracy.

Arrowhead, the three dot scope was dead on at the ranges you stated; I found out once I got back to camp. The elevation was dead on at 20, 25 and 40 yards according to the vertical dots. I was a hair to the right, but didn't make any clicks cause you were right the front mounting screw came a little loose due to vibrations, so I will be putting some blue loctite on it and fine tuning it next weekend at camp. My father-in-law and I both were only a half inch to and inch right at 40 yds, but the height was dead on with the bull. It doesn't get any easier than that, and simplicity is what I was looking for.

Thanks again,

BT

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Congrats! Best of luck and enjoy those short blood trails come Fall .....

·
Registered
18,710 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and a good one at that.

·
Registered
831 Posts
bought my enforcer and couldn't be happier, can't wait to kill something with it. I feel sorry for that first mature doe that will wonder by my stand opening day

just got my six arrows from Mike yesterday, I love the orange and black fletching combo

thanks again Mike for all your help

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rb you were right on with the Enforcer--I love it. I didn't get to compare it to the Tornado, but he had a new Cyclone there that I got to shoot and I liked The Enforcer better. The Cyclone was noticeably heavier. I love the stock on the Enforcer. I can't wait for the weekend and I can play with it again. I'll loctite it Saturday morning and let it set up overnight and shoot it Sunday. Once I get it dialed in I plan on testing three of the six broadheads I got to see how they correspond with the field points POI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts