The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought an Enforcer last year for my 12 y/o son to use. Well this year, I've gotten a buck and a doe with it (when I can get it away from my son - usually when he is in school. So for next year, I will need to purchase another Parker. Love the Enforcer but I'm looking at the Bush Wacker too. For the $100 differnece (with the multi scope) the Bush Wacker looks like a good deal. Opinions? Of course, would like to buy it from Arrowhead. I'n also not opposed to a used Parker either. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
The ATA show is where we will see all the new models. It's in January. I imagine that there will be several new models out this year. I've heard rumors that there will be some very good bows in the $400-$500 range this year.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK Mike, I'll wait to hear what you see at the show. That the price range I'd like to stay in. Thanks again for hooking me up with the Enforcer. Pete

·
Registered
540 Posts
The enforcer is awesome. It is good enough to kill the deer, and my friends and I who have the enforcer have not issues with them. A little loud, but heck, the deer get just as dead!

I think in the future, I would get a higher end Parker and use the Enforcer as a back up. Maybe one day, but I am in no hurry. The enforcer gives me what I need.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Have a buckbuster 175, then bought an enforcer. Love the enforcer much lighter than the buckbuster, and like they say it kills them just as dead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts