The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m having an issue with a 6 year old Parker Cyclone. The trigger latch (part that holds the string back) is down after the shot. I did notice this issue very intermittently early on when I got the bow new (maybe once out of every 15 shots it would do this and not stay up, enabling you to cock the string). This issue, however, has gotten progressively worse over the years happening more and more often. I’ve never put any oil, etc. into the trigger as not to gum it up or get dirt into it. It can be remedied by manually pushing down the button below it and pulling the trigger but is there actually a fix for it I can do to resolve it. Or is it one that must be addressed at the factory? Thanks in advance if you've experienced this and can help.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Sounds like a broken reset spring or similar issue, and that's definitely one that I would get back to the factory ASAP. Parker will take care of you.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Did ya call Parker CS yet? I would strongly suggest that ya stop using this bow till a factory trained tech goes over your bow.
Here is phone number its best to call this time of year.
Phone:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts