The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking to my stand tonight and my Parker Hornet Extreme decided to split the left limb. I have emailed Parker about the issue just waiting to hear back. Those of you that have had this issue before how was the customer service and turn around time? Just curious if their "lifetime" warranty is good as should be etc.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Had a Parker Crossbow from them. Had a small issue, called right away and the guy was very pleasant. Explained what to do and that it will be taken care of. Received my part back in no time. I suggest calling them. It will all work out.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
One of the best,They will do everything they can to get you up and running.Might take a week or less.Not what you want to hear during the peak of archery. I would call and work with them directly.All though my nephew called a few local Parker dealers, one had a set of limbs on hand.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Have a Parker terminator fall off tree hook and drop 15'. It was cocked but no bolt loaded. It did not release but the limbs had some fiber fraying. Took it back to Tanners Sport goods and Danny called Parker and had new limbs the next day . I had it back in 2 days . No charge.
very good customer service

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got off the phone. They are going to send me a new front end (which I pay for) and they will credit me back all but for the strings when I return the broken one. It was that or send it in for them to fix, so I went the 1st route since it would be quicker. Said they are going to ship the front end today and I might have it Tomorrow. That's pretty good service.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Buckfever101, couple years ago I had a hair line crack on the left limb? or the right? on my tornado F-4. Took it to the Parker dealer I bought it from. The dealer called couple days later said the front end is here. He waited for me to get there which is only a mile away. He unboxed the front end and installed it. I didn't have to pay for the strings it was included with the front end. I don't know why they charged you for the strings?

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Buckfever101, couple years ago I had a hair line crack on the left limb? or the right? on my tornado F-4. Took it to the Parker dealer I bought it from. The dealer called couple days later said the front end is here. He waited for me to get there which is only a mile away. He unboxed the front end and installed it. I didn't have to pay for the strings it was included with the front end. I don't know why they charged you for the strings?
I have a Parker and was thinking they should throw in the strings as well. Just glad they're getting you taken care of. Good luck the rest of the season.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The guy I talked to ask if I ever replaced the strings and I told him I hadn't. Not sure since there were the original strings and are 5-6 years old and would need replacing soon is the reason they are charging me for them or not? I kind of thought the same thing, their product broke, they could at least give me the strings for free, but on the flip side I would have to have them replaced here soon anyways and they replaced the front end, so I'm ok with the deal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts