The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Sad, top notch equipment and great customer service. I only dealt with them when my Terminator fell off the tree hook and cracked the limbs while cocked. Sent replacement limbs in 2 days, no questions asked. Going on 11 years with that crossbow and probably 24+ deer with it.

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
This is a major bummer.I too received this shocking email.Heck,I just got one last week about their holiday specials.I need some capture nock bolts and some brass inserts.So I guess if my limbs break the bow is junk.I hope another company picks up the brand.What a shock.

·
Registered
12,246 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Got the same email, doesn't state the reason behind it unless I missed it? We have 3 of them. I know other companys stop production but another company took over as wicked ridge with tenpoint. I sure hope someone takes over to continue making Parker bow's, time will tell.

When i read the email, after it sunk in. Barnett still in business? They build the --------- crossbow's.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Man that stinks, I have a parker and my dad has 2. Mine split the limb last yr and warranty service was great. Its the only crossbows we've used. Feel bad for the folks that lost their jobs right before Christmas.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'm really lamenting this one. My Tornado F4 has killed every deer it's been aimed at with ease and their customer service was amazing. I needed a re-string done close the season start and they had it back to me in the blink of an eye. Excellent quality with great service just became a slightly more rare commodity in this market.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts