The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this on Tuesday a Panorama HDR. 3 shot HRD 4 shot Panorama. This was taken down at my boat club. I wish I could put the full size photo up here but its just to big of a file size(25.5 MB)this is 16 photos into 1

Taken with the 18-55 lens

·
Registered
463 Posts
Superb! All your HDR work is excellent! Keep sharing!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey Mark, you should get your camera ready and shoot the Susquehanna when its raging from this tropical storm were going to get! Maybe do some flood HDR?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't think were going have any flooding. The river been so low. It might come up to 5 foot what is a good level. Its was down to about 2.5 at my boat club. with all the rain we got the other day it didn't bring it up much maybe a half of a foot.

The rain is came just in time for early ducks. Maybe I will be able to get around out there with my prop now.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks!

eatsleephunt said:
Nice.You should do that from Chiques Rock in Lancaster- that would be awsome!
I wanted to get up there one day I think I may wait till the leaves change colors. I think the best time woud be late afternoon since the sun is setting then. But I haven't been up there for years. What would be a good time of day to go there as to where the sun is in the sky?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys for all the comments!

M Shartle said:
I don't think were going have any flooding. The river been so low. It might come up to 5 foot what is a good level. Its was down to about 2.5 at my boat club. with all the rain we got the other day it didn't bring it up much maybe a half of a foot.

The rain is came just in time for early ducks. Maybe I will be able to get around out there with my prop now.
I guess I was wrong. Comming up a lot higher then I thought! Looks like it will come up to the club house in the picture.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts