The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a '10 tacoma 4x4. I'm wanting to put some new tires on it and I already know what brand and style. What I'm having troulbe finding out is what size I can put on without any lift. Any suggestions? (it's up in the air between 31x10.5's and 265's)

·
Registered
646 Posts
I just put Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs on my Duramax. They are aggressive but still ride nice and are not that loud. Bf G All terains are a good choice for a milder tire. I have them on my Tahoe and Cherokee. Good traction with long tread life. Go to Tirerack.com you can research all tire brands and figure out what best for you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a chevy 1500 with hankook dynapros. They're good tires and that's probably what I'm going to put on my 'yota. I'm just curious about what size will fit before I have to lift it.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I put 265/75/16 Revos on my 06 Tacoma. The stock ones were 245 series Grandtek tires which were horrible. I had BFG AT KO tires on my 98 Tacoma. The Revos seem better in the rain, but I would take the BFG AT KO tires in the snow. I don't offroad so I can't give an opinion there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts