The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this a couple years ago and thought I would share the updated version. Took me 18 years to complete being a single father of three girls, work, and other responsibilities. Got tired of living in town and watching it wither away from neglect, poor leadership, and crime. New home doesn't have a finished basement so I got a long winter to get it going. Moving to the country where I have corn fields in my back yard. Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Very nice. Theres alot of stories to go along with all that. Tires me just thinking of the early hours and long days afield. Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Wow that's an unbelievable collection you have. I'd be happy to end up with a third of that. Very nice!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Wow!! That is really nice
Has to be one big house your moving into.
Bet there's a cool story behind every mount.
Good luck on your move!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TY guys! Certainly a lot of great memories and adventures with friends and family. Blessed beyond what I deserve. GOD bless & good huntin'

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Really Nice! I'll take those moose sheds off your hands if you run out of room!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
springfreak said:
Wow, that is impressive! Is there anything left on your yet to hunt list?
TY Before it's my turn. GOD willing! Musk ox, brown bear, goat, dall sheep, and red stag in New Zealand.

·
Super Moderator
24,059 Posts
Very nice!!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bohunr said:
Nice Collection...next year I will start my 33rd and final year in law enforcement
retiring in June

Stay Safe
GOD bless you brother! Have a safe year and enjoy your retirement. TY

1 - 20 of 28 Posts