The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which means......Cowboys lose! And....... I don't have to look at Jerry Jones until next season......I don't have to listen to Bob Costas tell me how great The Cowboys are......I don't have to watch Costas drool over America's team.....I don't have to look at Elliot's giant head for a while.....

Hey, I wonder where Jerry's fat buddy from New Jersey has been. I thought they were great friends. Guess not. :lol:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Which means......Cowboys lose! And....... I don't have to look at Jerry Jones until next season.....
Ha! NBC kept showing the Jones clan celebrating in the Emperor's box, but no shot of them when Rodgers drives them down the field. Mrs. Deth said they probably had orders not to show them except when Dallas did something good. :D

·
Registered
12,166 Posts
Which means......Cowboys lose! And....... I don't have to look at Jerry Jones until next season......I don't have to listen to Bob Costas tell me how great The Cowboys are......I don't have to watch Costas drool over America's team.....I don't have to look at Elliot's giant head for a while.....

Hey, I wonder where Jerry's fat buddy from New Jersey has been. I thought they were great friends. Guess not. :lol:
X2, And as for the current NJ governor and King Jones, they are probably still great friends #loserslovecompany.

·
Registered
39,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's funny how that works, isn't it? Cowboys are doing well and the cameras can't get enough of Jerry's kids. Cowboys lose and the cameras suddenly can't find them.

I guess we won't hear anything from the fake/front running Cowboy fans until next season. :lol:

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
That game was hard on the nerves, the last few minutes. The superbowl probably wont be that exciting.... packers all the way now...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts