The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,778 Posts

·
Registered
19,651 Posts
<span style='font-size: 26pt'> <span style="color: #009900"> <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'> E...a...g...l...e...s..... EAGLES</span> </span> </span>

·
Super Moderator
23,759 Posts
Don't make me post a picture. Should be a great game.

·
6,669 Posts
So far it looks like the Eagles are sleeping. How we didn't pick up that fumble when it was in our players hands I don't know. We can't convert 3rd and short yet the Packers can. If the Eagles are going to win, things need to change and fast.

·
6,669 Posts
Well strike 1 was the ugly packer guy, strike 2 was the ugly KC guy, so....

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
truly tasteless pix, just sayin'

The Birds still got a chance - ----- LET'S GO!

·
6,669 Posts

should have been thrown higher.

Can't believe David Akers cost us this one.

·
6,669 Posts
I'll be very disappointed if that is the last play by Vick in an Eagles Uniform.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Went alot further this year than I thought they would and even made this game a closer one at that the end than I thought.

To many key injuries to make a real run here at that end, but an exciting season nonetheless.

The defense needs to be better in the Red Zone next season, as that was our big problem all season and again today.

On that note...

GO FLYERS!!

·
6,669 Posts
Defense needs major improvements and O-Line needs help as well. Besides the 4th Q at NY, we've been terrible last four games. I think part of that is just Vick getting too banged up and becoming dependent on his running ability, not using it as an insurance policy.

I watched a show yesterday on ESPN (pre-game preview or something) where they showed the Eagles O-line not reading the blitz at all the last few weeks, and week 1 and not have an emergency recevier to give the ball to should that happen. Noticed it happened a few times today as well.

In the end, the team made it a week farther than I would have guessed at week, and won 2-3 games more (plus probably week 17 if we had starters playing) than anyone predicted, however, this team should have gone farther.

This was by far not out best day, but what still shocks me is that we would have won if those FGs were made. Again, we were asleep since kickoff, and the short 3rd downs we couldn't convert and GB could is what really killed us.

·
Registered
10,656 Posts
i'm pretty pumped about the turn out of this one....i have green bays whole team on my fantasy survivor roster.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts