The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the GC no longer gives out the award I'm curious how many guys here have accomplished it? Is there anyway to get a ball park figure how many times it's been accomplished? Also curious if anyone knows someone that's pulled it off 2, 3, 4 or more times.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Not sure if there is a way to figure out how many total people have done it. I know a few people who have completed it multiple times. Also there are a couple lucky people who have gotten a Buck, Bear, Turkey and Elk all in the same license year.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
4x for me , know others in our gang that have multiples also . Just the last year we had two guys do it , happens more often then you think

·
Registered
389 Posts
I did it 2 years ago. Filled both spring turkey tags and the fall tag too. Killed my buck, bear, and fall turkey in a 10 day span.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
I had the best year I'll probably ever have the year I did it. Archery buck and doe, fall turkey, rifle doe, flintlock doe, bear, bobcat, and two spring gobblers. Filled every tag I had/could buy. Just wish I would have gotten pulled for an elk. That would have been something!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
4 times. Should have been 6, but I missed a gobbler when I was 14 after tagging a bear and buck. And I missed a bear with my bow in a season when I tagged a buck and 2 gobblers.

·
Registered
169 Posts
My dad pulled of the quadruple last year including a bull elk. That was pretty spectacular to be part of

1 - 9 of 9 Posts