The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulling out of the sportsmans show!

The Pennsylvania Trappers Association is pulling out of the show unless Reed's Exhibitions rescinds their Previous decision.
This has been a very important show for the trapper's Public Relations, as well as selling sweepstake tickets for our fourwheeler and memberships. Our decision is to Stand United with all Sportsmen"
We must continue to get the word out to boycott attending the show.

Brian Mohn, President
Pennsylvania Trappers Association

http://www.patrappers.com/

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Trappers have always been at the front of "Stand United with all Sportsmen" because we are on the front line.
I will immediately re-up mine and my kids membership in the PTA

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
LLB said:
Pulling out of the sportsmans show!

The Pennsylvania Trappers Association is pulling out of the show unless Reed's Exhibitions rescinds their Previous decision.
This has been a very important show for the trapper's Public Relations, as well as selling sweepstake tickets for our fourwheeler and memberships. Our decision is to Stand United with all Sportsmen"
We must continue to get the word out to boycott attending the show.

Brian Mohn, President
Pennsylvania Trappers Association

http://www.patrappers.com/
been wondering about our association .glad to hear
we trappers are at the front

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've been wanting to join, and was going to at the convention this past summer, but something came up and I wasn't able to go. I guess just never got around to it after that. When I read this I went straight to their site, and just got my membership. Thanks PTA for showing your support.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'm glad to hear the news also. "You have to stand for something, or you'll fall for everything". Very pleased that we are "standing together". This is a very positive way to show the public what is important to us. Thank you PTA!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I joined prior to them pulling out but glad to hear they did! This was my 2nd year trapping and was waiting to join to see if I was gonna stick with it, well, I'm more then gonna stick with it, I'm addicted!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts