The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gentlemen,
Although it's a little later than usual, I'd like to take an opportunity to remind our current members that 2015 dues are due. $25 for adults and $5 for youths. This is also an invitation for any new members that would like to join. Our members include dog hunters, trappers, callers and others from multiple state as well as Canada. You can check out our website at PAFoxHunters.com or PM me your name and address, and I'll make sure our info packet is sent to you immediately. Aside from field trials, some of our other events include our annual meeting and dinner, April 11th at the American Legion, Rt 6, Wyalusing and our annual Family Picnic, tentatively scheduled for June 27th at Molyneaux's in NY.

Our objective as an organization is to promote and preserve the sport of hunting with hounds. We are a family-friendly group that does all we can to promote youth involvement in the outdoors including bench shows, first deer and bear awards and new this year, we will be offering 2 scholarships to students continuing their education beyond high school.

All are welcomed to join and I look forward to seeing you at our events this year.

Cas Bonczewski
Membership Chairman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts