The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard of a muzzleloader shop near the "Lycoming Mall" in Mountoursville or does anybody know of others in the northern tier?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Northeast trade company, John dewald sr. 1080 John Brady drive muncy pa. Good shop, but if you need it done by late season it might be tough, he's pretty busy. Give a call first. 570 546 2061

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
big bucks only...I found a crack on my walnut stock of a TC Renagade 54 cal.,that is over 25 years old. I assembled it from a kit. I planning on using it as the main tang is held solidly to the stock. I will be careful and a bit curious as what happened to you? Your post sounds serious.

·
Registered
461 Posts
don' want to cause a big flap, but I will say this, get your Quote written on paper before you have any work done. asked before I had the work done , was told it won't be that much. when I went to pick it up , was told they charge 30.00 hr labor, and they had given me a break . charges were double over other shops. should have done my home work before I agreed to have the work done.my mistake , stood behine my word to pay the bill. Lesson Learned

1 - 6 of 6 Posts