The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the September 22 issue of the valley log news paper is a pic of a PA mountain lion. Supposedly taken in juniata county. It was taken on the farm of Ruben Stolzfus along route 35. I have the paper but couldn't find a link to post the article or picture.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Search the Predator section it posted up their. And like was said its just a kitty cat

·
Registered
157 Posts
Like I said before I hope no one ever gets a picture that can be proven to be a mountain lion in Pa.Can you imagime all the hoops we will have to jump through for the 'Endangered Pa. Mountain Lion Population 'Think of all the problems the guys in Maine have with the Lynx issue.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Rups said:
Like I said before I hope no one ever gets a picture that can be proven to be a mountain lion in Pa.Can you imagime all the hoops we will have to jump through for the 'Endangered Pa. Mountain Lion Population 'Think of all the problems the guys in Maine have with the Lynx issue.
You're right!

The US Fish and Wildlife Service is getting closer on their mission to delist the Eastern Cougar. We can only hope that the delisting happens sooner than later.

·
Premium Member
24,077 Posts
Here's a Mifflin County Lion

·
Premium Member
24,077 Posts
kyle31490 said:
details on that last pic...
If I told ya, or anyone else here for that matter, you wouldn't believe me anyway so what's the use?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I have been having them flipping my dukes 1.5 this whole season maybe thats why i cant catch anything they are scaring all the fox and yotes

Interesting news considering its over 2 months old.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts