The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you guys hold any faith in the mag and those turkey forecasts for the state.....i have camp in potter along the east fork and also in the poconos along rt 940 and they are saying the areas are not going to be good spots this year...i had pretty good luck last year in both spots.....have any of you guys been seeing turkeys in these areas?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Naw, Im my opinion the entire magazine is gimick . It's a shame we no longer have the Pennsylvania Sportsman . That was a great publication . This is a one size fits all publication that prints most of the same articles for each state they cover other than the token regional coverage which itself is very generic and inaccurate. We dont have many options i know, but again in my opinion, PA outdoor news is a better choice but it also leaves alot of room for improvement, but atleast it attempts to fill that niche for a genuine PA sporting magazine.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i get PA outdoor news also, i love it...i know the mag is gimmicky but didnt know if the turkey preview held any water

1 - 3 of 3 Posts