The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
#36/Fred/The town bull shed his antlers almost every year the week of feb 20th.

I found a raghorn a few years ago feb 14th.

Mature bulls should be dropping/getting ready to now.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
boys n I babysat 9 bulls this wknd but non co-operated and 2 of em I would've thought were candidates to drop at any moment

·
Registered
244 Posts
Finally got trail cam pic of a giant in thee tioga state Forrest Friday a week ago. Got a good look at him last week twice while she'd hunting. Just got back from 5 mile hike and never cut a fresh track, however pic on trail cam last night and he is still holding. Hope to find those sheds. I have set from him from last year and would love to find them once again!!! Will post pics later from trail camera. He is a big 9 x 8 . Guessing somewhere around 440" . Good luck everyone. BONEDOWN

·
Registered
244 Posts
i HAD SEEN THIS GUY TWO WEEKS AGO AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CATTCH A PIC OF HIM ON MY TRAIL CAMERA. On March 10 , i finally caught him.Then today i caught today. NO HORNS !!! set out to backtrail him through snow and this bis what i found.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Bonedown said:
i HAD SEEN THIS GUY TWO WEEKS AGO AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CATTCH A PIC OF HIM ON MY TRAIL CAMERA. On March 10 , i finally caught him.Then today i caught today. NO HORNS !!! set out to backtrail him through snow and this bis what i found.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
thats an awesome find! didn't you find a matched set last year or am i confusing you with someone else?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts