The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jan 30th at 11 pm on the pursuit ch there will be a pa elk hunt episode on TomBob outddors. I was lucky enough to be able to take part in this hunt and cant wait to see the show! set your dvr's and let me know what you think...I haven't seen any of the footage since the day of the hunt and im looking forward to see it in its final edited produced state...CANT WAIT!!!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Been waiting to see when TomBob was gonna start airing. I did some dove and goose hunting with a few of the guys and they are a fine group of hunters. Hopefully everything goes good for them. Is the show gonna be callled TomBob or Friends in wild places.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
on the tv/satellite programing guide its called TomBob outdoors but most all of their promotional tv stuff does say TomBob outdoors friends in wild places adventure series

·
Registered
196 Posts
Whats the pursuit channel? Will this be on the outdoor channel? I have the outdoor channel, through the worst cable company in the world (Time Warner) but know Dish/Direct offers the Sportsman Channel. I have seen one PA elk hunt on the Outdoor Channel but would love to see another...Thanks

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the pursuit ch is another outdoor/hunting/fishing based tv ch. it competes w/the outdoor ch and sportsman ch. there has been 2 pa elk hunts that I have seen in the past and both were on the outdoor ch. one was jim zumbo outdoors and the other was boone & crockett country.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll bump this topic again a cpl days before the show airs to remind everyone to check it out

·
6,450 Posts
just set the dvr didn't even know I got the pusuit channel its channel 240 on dish this weeks episode has the leatherwood guys hunting snakes

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
on dish network its ch 240 and direct tv its ch 604...not sure what ch it would be on on the other cable providers

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the show will air tomm morn, mon at 7:30 am, wed 11 pm, fri 4 pm and sun at 3:30 pm...be sure to try and check it out!
ch 240 for dish network subscribers and 604 for direct tv people

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Pa elk hunt tv episode...update

its ch 240 on dish network and ch 604 on direct tv...im not sure if Comcast, blue ridge etc carry that ch

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Pa elk hunt tv episode...update

just a reminder the show airs again to at 3:30...check it out!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts